Delivery within the UK is FREE for all orders over £30.
For orders below £30 we charge a set rate of £4.99.
All orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days.
We send orders over £30 by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery, and orders under £30 by Royal Mail 1st Class. These typically arrive the next day after dispatch, however, Royal Mail stipulates that they can take 3-5 days. In our experience though, this is highly unlikely and you should receive your order much quicker. Sometimes, for reasons out of our control, we may have to use an alternative courier. If this is the case and delivery will take any longer we will notify you before shipping the order.
We are able to accept orders for delivery to most of Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong and India. Shipping prices are weight based and vary according to destination country. To find out the cost of shipping for your order please add the required items to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout where you will be provided with the cost.
For delivery to any other country please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your order.
We have ensured that all our packaging is fully recyclable and made from recycled material where possible.
1. You have 30 days within which to cancel your order; 30 days begins on the day after you receive your goods. Please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online returns form before sending us your return. Returns should be sent to The Nomad Factory, 47 Faraday Avenue, Sidcup, DA144JB. When you return an item, please include the order number to which it relates, your details and whether you want a refund or an exchange; without these details we are unable to take the action you require.
2. Any product must be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt (starting on the day after you receive your order) and it must be in unused condition with all of its original packaging.
3. Please package the item securely and don't forget to include your details, or your invoice, inside the parcel and the reason for return.
4. Please obtain proof of postage (this cannot include a post office receipt unless said receipt contains a tracking number). The item is your responsibility until it reaches us so for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a traceable delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot refund or exchange any returned items lost or damaged in the post. It's advisable to keep proof of postage so that you can make a claim in the event of loss or damage.
5. After we receive the delivery we will check the returned products and provided the item is not damaged, we'll process your return within 10 working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) of receiving the order back.
6. Postage Fees - We can only refund postage costs if we have sent you the wrong item or if the item is faulty. Otherwise all refunds will be processed minus the cost of any postage paid when the order was first purchased and any postage cost incurred when returning the item back to us.
7. Exchanges - We ask that if you'd like to exchange an item, to return the item you no longer want first. Once we have refunded the initial order, you can purchase the item of your choice.
8. Important notice: Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions of sale. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.